Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Dragon Age video game has hot man-on-man action

I always suspected that RPGs were somewhat gay…I mean why do elves seem to have such a love for hot pants and leggings? But never has that really been proven in such a substantial way is it is in this scene from the PS3 game Dragon Age Origins featuring a gay sex scene. This may be NSFW in the loosest of terms, pardon the pun.

I believe, technically, the character being sexed up, Zevran, is an elf, so I’m not sure if that qualifies as “gay” or not. Putting that aside and perhaps also ignoring how sensuous the coitus in this video was, how come this this game doesn’t get protested/sued but the heterosexual sex “Hot Coffee” mod in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ended in law suits and recoding? And they say gay people don’t have rights.

Actually, maybe it’s just okay because it’s an elf. If that’s the case, I’m surprised but not disappointed. If it’s socially acceptable to take advantage of fictional elves, then all I can say is, “Watch your ass, Ernie Keebler. Those golden britches aren’t long for this world, my friend.”

[Reddit]

Source: Blog of Hilarity RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment